Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Some new (and not so new) art, and the Pokemonathon

I realize I've neglected this blog quite a bit in favor of DA and Tumblr (hey, it's rough keeping all these things up  to date) so here's a little look at what I've done in the last few months.


First off, I've been participating in a little illustration challenge which is the Pokemonathon over on Tumblr. I thought it'd be fun to do in my free time. And If you think my idea of fun just sounds like a lot of extra work, well, you're probably right. Here's the first 9:


























And here's a couple other recent arts:





I should probably mention that I meant for this blog to be more about process and progress, which I've been forgetting to do lately.. I know, I'm terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment